Monday, April 26, 2010

New Friends

The verb "link" shares a similar meaning with other verbs such as associate, tie in, relate,  colligate, link up, and connect. There can't be a better and a more inspiring term to use when referring to relationships among friends.


Nowadays, I interact with new friends. One is Sergio Javellana Montinola who is ten years my senior and another is Ernesto R. Tagle less than a year younger and me. Certainly, there are others. I'll mention them in my forthcoming blogs not for lack of space but to avoid the likelihood of boring you with a long writeup.


I met these new good friends after I joined the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals - Makati Chapter, whose members meet for breakfast and sharing of spirit-filled info every Wednesday in the Makati Sports Club.


My being there actually arose from my long-time association with the late Ernesto C. Espejo during my part-time association with the graduate schools of the Philippine College of Health Sciences and National University in Manila. He introduced me to said Christian brotherhood.


Good friendships are invaluable. I will share with you the links that have made my life worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment